Activity: Thursday RESPECT Reflection
to explain what he/she liked most about the activity
|1||box of crayons||per learner|
- Totetude Reflection Journal [Totetude resource link]
- Gather this week's Totetude Reflection Journals.
- As a whole group, review and discuss the daily activities.
- Hand out the RESPECT Totetude Reflection Journal to each learner.
- Review that for this week a smile implies super, a straight face implies all right, and a frown implies awful.
- Have the learners evaluate their Thursday by marking a face in their journal on Thursday's page.
- Then ask the learners to draw a picture of what they liked most about the day.
- As the learners are drawing, the educator should walk around and ask each learner to justify his/her choice of face.
- If the learner chose a frown, then the discussion can lead to ways to improve for the next day.
- The educator may wish to write down what the learners dictate.
- Collect the Totetude Reflection Journals.
- I am able to explain what I liked most about the activity.
- I am able to make decisions.
- I am able to clearly explain my thoughts to others.