Activity: Friday FEELING Reflection
to explain what he/she would change or do differently
|1||box of crayons||per learner|
- Totetude Reflection Journal [Totetude resource link]
- Gather this week's Totetude Reflection Journals.
- As a whole group, review and discuss the weekly activities.
- Hand out the FEELING Totetude Reflection Journal to each learner.
- Review that for this week a smile implies happy, a straight face implies fine, and a frown implies sad.
- Have the learners evaluate their Friday by marking a face in their journal on Friday's page.
- Then ask the learners to draw an activity from this week that they would change in order to make it better.
- As the learners are drawing, the educator should walk around and ask each learner to justify his/her choice of face.
- If the learner chose a frown, then the discussion can lead to ways to improve for the next day.
- The educator may wish to write down what the learners dictate.
- Send home the Totetude Reflection Journals.
- I am able to explain what I would change or do differently next time.
- I am able to talk about what I dislike to others.
- I am able to justify my face choice for today.