Activity: Apply RESPECT
to take care of materials, toys, environment, pet
|~ 1||toy||per learner|
|(Optional)||1||timer||per whole group|
- Cleaning Song [Microsoft Office - OOXML - Word Document, 57.9 KB]
- Gather materials.
- Review the word RESPECT.
- Tell the learners that they can decide what toy or toys they want to play with for the next 25 minutes.
- In 25 minutes (when the timer rings), they must respect the rules and clean-up by putting the toys back where they were.
- During clean-up time, the learners can sing the Cleaning Song.
- The class can have the job of a Clean Inspector. This learner goes around the room and makes sure that everything is clean and back where it belongs.
- I am able to take care of toys.
- I am able to complete tasks and chores.
- I am able to select my favorite toy.