Activity: Evaluate RESPECT
to make an opinion based on all information given
|1||container||per whole group|
- Totetude Respect Situations [Microsoft Office - OOXML - Word Document, 164 KB]
- Gather materials.
- Print, cut, and place the Totetude Respect Situations in a container.
- Review the word RESPECT. Discuss how to respect things, animals, people, and places.
- Now discuss that sometimes we need to evaluate (decide) if we should put things away, be kind to animals, listen to people, and follow the rules of the place where we are.
- Place RESPECT situations in a container. Have a learner pull out a situation and tell the rest of the group what they would do if this situation was to happen.
- The group puts their thumb up if they agree or thumb down if they disagree.
- The educator discusses with the class the situation and the correct answer.
- Have the learners act out the situations.
- I am able to make a judgment.
- I am able to look at the person who is speaking.
- I am able to use gestures to communicate.