Activity: RESPECT Poster
to paste objects within boundaries
|1||large piece of paper||per learner|
|1||large pencil||per learner|
|1||box of crayons||per learner|
|1||glue stick||per learner|
|(Optional)||1||magazine||per group of 2 learners|
- RESPECT Poster [JPEG Image, 1.34 MB]
- Gather materials.
- Pre-cut magazine pictures for learners. (optional)
- Have the learners discuss what the word respect means to them.
- Ask the learners to make a poster to show others about the word respect.
- Learners can draw or glue pictures onto a piece of paper.
- As the learners are working on their poster, the educator walks around and asks each learner what his/her poster is showing.
- The educator may wish to write a sentence or two based on what the learner dictates.
- I am able to paste objects on a paper.
- I am able to use a large pencil.
- I am able to select the right materials.