Activity: RESPECT IQs
to respond to the topic by commenting
- Totetude RESPECT IQs [Microsoft Word, 239 KB]
- Print Totetude RESPECT IQs.
- Educator states, "This week we are learning about - respect."
- Choose a Totetude Respect I.Q. to ask the learners. Build the conversation based on the learners' answers.
- If necessary, repeat their answers for clarification.
- Restate the question and ask if anyone else would like to comment.
- If no other comments are made to the original question, choose another Totetude Respect I.Q. to ask.
- Repeat the process by continuing to build the conversation upon answers given.
- I am able to respond to the topic by saying my opinion.
- I am able to be in a conversation with someone else.
- I am able to share information/thoughts/feelings.