Activity: FEELING IQs
to answer questions relevant to discussion
- Totetude FEELING IQs [Microsoft Word, 241 KB]
- Print Totetude FEELING IQs.
- Educator states, "This week we are learning about - feelings."
- Choose a Totetude Feeling I.Q. to ask the learners. Build the conversation based on the learners' answers.
- If necessary, repeat their answers for clarification.
- Restate the question and ask if anyone else would like to comment.
- If no other comments are made to the original question, choose another Totetude Feeling I.Q. to ask.
- Repeat the process by continuing to build the conversation upon answers given.
- I am able to answer questions on-topic.
- I am able to look at the person to whom I am talking to.
- I am able to use the correct pronouns and tenses when speaking.