Activity: SAFETY IQs
to show an interest in oral communication
- Totetude SAFETY IQs [Microsoft Word, 240 KB]
- Print Totetude SAFETY IQs.
- Educator states, "This week we are learning about - safety."
- Choose a Totetude Safety I.Q. to ask the learners. Build the conversation based on the learners' answers.
- If necessary, repeat their answers for clarification.
- Restate the question and ask if anyone else would like to comment.
- If no other comments are made to the original question, choose another Totetude Safety I.Q. to ask.
- Repeat the process by continuing to build the conversation upon answers given.
- I am able to show an interest in talking with others.
- I am able to show that I understand what was said to me.
- I am able to listen to others.