Activity: Three-Legged Race
to move in coordination with peers
|2||cones for finish line||per group of 2 learners|
|1||scarf or bandana||per group of 2 learners|
|(Optional)||1||whistle||per whole group|
- Place the 2 cones per team at an equal distance apart.
- Totetude Warm-up Song
- Divide the players into teams of two. Using a bandanna or scarf, tie one partner's right ankle to the other's left ankle.
- Teams should line up, side by side, at their first cone.
- When the whistle blows, all of the pairs race to the second cone, go around the cone, and return to the beginning cone.
- The first team that crosses the finish line wins.
- I am able to move with my friends.
- I am able to follow an instruction.
- I am able to try new things.