Activity: RESPECT Dance
to bring something into existence
|1||song||per whole group|
|1||audio device||per whole group|
- All About Respect Song by Mr. Stanley [External link]
- Respect Song by Have Fun Teaching [External link]
- Totetude Stretch Song [Totetude resource link]
- Gather materials.
- Totetude Stretch Song
- Turn on music and allow learners to create their own movements.
- After dancing, discuss how they respected the other dancers.
- Have learners dance first by themselves, then with a partner, and finally in a whole group. Discuss if they danced differently when they danced with more and more people.
- I am able to create movements to music.
- I am able to share information/thoughts/feelings.
- I am able to move to music.