Activity: SAFETY Dance
to bring something into existence
|1||song||per whole group|
|1||audio device||per whole group|
- Totetude Stretch Song [Totetude resource link]
- Get Outside and Stay Outside! (Fire Safety Song for Kids) [External link]
- Fire Safety Video for Kids with SteveSongs & Sparky the Fire Dog [External link]
- Fire Safety Song For Kids (Novus Security) [External link]
- Gather materials.
- Totetude Stretch Song
- Turn on music and allow learners to create their own movements.
- After dancing, discuss how the learners danced safely.
- I am able to create movements to music.
- I am able to move to music.
- I am able to express my opinions and ideas with confidence.