Activity: Model the Need For Rules
to observe others during an activity
|(Optional)||1||container||per whole group|
- Totetude Following the Rules Scenarios [Microsoft Office - OOXML - Word Document, 190 KB]
- Cut scenarios.
- Print, cut, and place scenarios in a container (optional).
- Ask learners to restate the rules of the group.
- Next, the educator models the proper behaviour to use based on scenarios. Learners can call out the scenarios or they can pull out a Totetude Following the Rules Scenario from a container.
- The educator reads the scenario to the learners and then acts out how to properly follow the rules.
- Call on learners to remember what would happen if the rules were not followed.
- Mention that we are all wonderful people, but even wonderful people can make the wrong decisions sometimes. It is important to try our best to follow the rules all the time.
- I am able to watch others during an activity.
- I am able to participate with a purpose.
- I am able to remember the classroom rules.