Activity: Crocodile Foot
to bring something into existence
|1||small cup of green washable paint||per group of 2 learners|
|~ 3||wet wipes/ paper towels||per learner|
- Totetude Crocodile Footprint [Adobe Portable Document Format, 64.3 KB]
- Crocodile Picture [External link]
- Crocodile Footprint [JPEG Image, 1.09 MB]
- Crocodile Footprint 2 [JPEG Image, 2.13 MB]
- Gather materials.
- Print a Totetude Crocodile Footprint for each learner.
- Sit in a circle
- Show the learners the picture of a crocodile and review their facts.
- Have learners move about like a crocodile.
- Next, explain that the learners will be painting their foot to make a crocodile.
- Learners sit on the floor and paint only one foot.
- When they are ready, they raise their hand and wait for the educator to help position their foot properly on the Totetude Crocodile (heal in tail position).
- Once the crocodile footprint is complete, the learners clean up their own area.
- Allow learners draw on the crocodile once it is dry.
- I am able to create a crocodile footprint.
- I am able to use a paintbrush.
- I am able to do my best to finish my work.