What’s the big idea? CLEAN UP
How do you clean up a huge mess?
- Gather washable paint, soap, water hose, bucket, scrubbing brush, and music (optional).
- Have the child make a huge mess by splattering paint as s/he dances or moves around.
- Once playtime is over – clean up!
- Use a hose to fill a bucket with soapy water or put the soap directly on the ground and rinse.
- As the child cleans up, you call out an animal and s/he moves like that animal to clean!
Example: snake, bunny rabbit, cat/dog, kangaroo, turtle/snail, bird, cheetah, or a donkey.