March 25, 2015
What’s Easter without a basket and eggs? Make your own basket and go on an egg hunt!
1. Print the Totetude Easter Basket Template on the back of your paper.
2. Gather the other materials you need: scissors, hole-puncher, two brass fasteners, and tape.
3. Cut the Totetude Easter Basket Template along the dotted lines. You should have a long strip for a handle and a large square made up of 9 smaller squares.
4. Fold and crease the template along the thin black lines. You should make a total of 8 folds.
5. Now would be a great time to hole-punch your basket. There are 6 holes to punch.
6. Fold in the center squares that do not have a hole. Place a brass fastener through one side of the handle and then continue through the other two squares on the same side. Open the ends of the fastener to hold the handle on tightly. Repeat step 6 for the other side of the handle.
7. To reinforce the basket, place tape along the bottom of the two sides. You may also wish to place tape on the inside squares as well.
8. Now go find some eggs!