March 18, 2015
Who doesn’t love a game of memory?
1. Print out the Totetude Spring Matching Game
2. Cut out the spring pictures from page 2.
3. Place rolled tape (to switch pictures for more games) onto the game printable.
4. Arrange the spring pictures in any order.
5. Cover the pictures. We chose plastic eggs.
6. See if you can remember where the matching pictures are. Uncover two pictures at a time. If they match, you get the plastic eggs and you go again. If the pictures don’t match, you have to cover the pictures back up and lose a turn.
7. Once all the pictures are matched, move the pictures around and play another game!