- Feet hip width apart.
- Hold onto material with both hands.
- Slowly breathe in and move your arms above your head.
- Breathe out while you bend your back and lift your chin. Keep your arms straight as they move behind you.
- Breathe in and come back to standing straight with arms down by your side.
- Hold onto the material behind your bottom.
- Breathe out, bend forward, and slowly bring your arms up over your back. Keep your arms straight.
- Breathe in and bring your arms back behind your bottom as you stand straight up again.
- Repeat several times.
Illustration courtesy http://franlife.blogspot.gr/2006/02/yoga-stretch-for-poor-posture.html.